Your Price Includes
- commodations in outside cabins, each with private bathroom facilities, individual temperature control and large picture window. Cabins on Lower Decks have non-opening portholes.
- Three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) per day in the ship’s restaurant with the same menu for all passengers irrespective of cabin category; meal service begins with dinner on day of embarkation and ends with breakfast on day of disembarkation.
- Captain’s welcome Cocktail Reception.
- Gala farewell dinner aboard.
- Full sightseeing programs in each of the ports of call, transfers upon arrival/departure.
- Luggage handling to/from the ship.
- Lectures, provided by our guides.
- Russian or Ukrainian language and song lessons.
- Nightly entertainment and dancing.
- Daily aerobics (if scheduled).
- Tour of the ship’s bridge.
- Our Cruise Director and professional staff.
All our cruise ships are fully air conditioned and have outside-facing cabins.
- Baggage: excess baggage, forwarding of baggage/souvenirs.
- Luggage handling in the airport.
- Gratuities: gratuities for Cruise Director, ship’s crew members, guides and drivers are not included and are at passenger’s discretion.
- Private transfers.
- Miscellaneous items of personal nature such as laundry, bar charges, beauty salon, telephone cable charges and medical services are not included.
Our Cruise Company shall organize shore excursions (standard and optional) in Moscow, St. Petersburg, and all towns along the cruise itinerary, entertainment program onboard, sale of additional excursions onboard and guarantees the due quality of tours. Other companies (their representatives and tour leaders) have no right to organize shore excursions.
Please be informed that all pre/post cruise services (additional arrival/departure transfers, hotel accommodation, additional excursions, etc.) can be also arranged by us.
Wi-Fi is available on all ships with the following tariffs.
- $5 per device/per cruise day.
- $15 per device/per 7 cruise days.
- $25 per device/per 10 cruise days